Exall Energy Corporation (“Exall Energy” or the “Company”) is a Canadian based junior oil & gas exploration and production (E & P), company developing a number of currently producing, long life oil & gas assets in the prolific Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, particularly in Alberta. Exall’s recent Marten Mountain oil discovery, made in 2010, is part of a trend which the Company has been drilling since 2007. The new Marten Mountain oil discovery has the potential to substantially increase Exall’s oil production.
Exall Energy was formed in December 2006 as a result of a spin-out of oil & gas assets previously held by Exall Resources Limited, which changed its name to Gold Eagle Mines Ltd., upon the successful completion of a merger with its partner, Southern Star Resources Inc., and the acquisition of Kingsmere Exploration Ltd. in January 2007.
Exall Energy is a pure oil & gas company that will continue to build its production and asset base through “the drill bit”, and through strategic acquisitions.
Exall Energy is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “EE”.
Exall Energy Corporation is focused on building shareholder value in the Oil & Gas industry.
- The Corporation will enhance shareholder value through exploration and development and selective acquisition opportunities.
- Exall Energy has rapidly advanced its growth strategy through the successful acquisition of Kingsmere Exploration Ltd. in January, 2007.
- Exall Energy is expecting to continue to increase its oil production as a result of:
– the recent Marten Mountain discovery made during the 2010 winter drilling program, and
– a disciplined capital program focused on developing light sweet crude opportunities, and
– existing good production practices and pool optimization strategies.