Highlights of Fiscal 2011 include:
- A 38 percent increase in the fourth quarter 2011 production average to 1,383 boe per day from the fourth quarter 2010 production average of 999 boe per day,
- A 25 percent increase in the Fiscal 2011 production average to 1,094 boe per day from the fiscal 2010 production average of 877 boe per day,
- Spud 13 gross (9.07 net) wells with eight gross (5.64 net) wells being placed on production and two gross (1.40 net) wells in various stages of completion, and one gross (0.72 net) service well,
- Spud two gross (1.32 net) wells were drilling through year end,
- Achieved 3D Seismic drilling success,
- Completed upgrades at the Marten Mountain pipeline and battery facility alleviating certain gas constraints, and
- Acquired 175,040 gross (128,582 net) acres of undeveloped land in Mitsue, Alberta.